Pretty Face

I am no beauty expert but I do know what I need to know to obtain I look a want to recreate. They're some things that I want to share with all of you. Some have been out in the market for some time while others haven't. I have tried and worked with every single one so it will be my sincere opinion. Hope it helps someone...


Mac's Pro Long-Wear SPF10 Foundation
I had to start with this beauty, I was a little skeptical when I bought it because I really didn't believe it would last smooth and beautiful for 15hrs. It actually doesn't last that long but it does for a good 11hrs without getting oily or fading out. I have to say that I love it, it's a full coverage foundation that is lightweight. I live in a dry place but I went to LA a few weeks ago and it was like if the humidity didn't exist because my foundation still look flawless and oil-free. The SPF it's always a plus!!!


Benefit's 10, Bronzer and Highlighting Box Powder Duo
                                             
This gem is amazing! It's perfect for the girl on the run that only needs to sweep her cheeks once... I lot of times I'm that girl and with 10 I love being one. It gives those perfect prominent cheekbones that not all of us have the pleasure to call ours. Highlighting and contouring isn't a problem with 10, the brush the comes with the duo makes it so easy to apply that everyone has to love it. 


Clinique's High Length Mascara

The first time I tryed this mascara was when I got a baby trial and I fell in love with it!! I totally swear by it. It makes my lashes so long, something no other mascara was able to do. After I apply it my eyes look wider and sexy which I love. It's a must have for me now...

Clinique's All About Eyes Cream

YES!! I'm a clinique lover (I also use the 3-step skin care system!)... Therefore this eye cream is no exception. When I don't get enough beauty sleep I get puffy and black circles in my under-eye area and I hate it, but this cream makes it go all away within minutes.


Chanel's Joues Contraste Blush- in Mocha
 
I have a few shades of this blush but Mocha is my ultimate favorite. I love it so much because it stays on my cheeks for ever and it doesn't make them oily. It also lasts forever which is a plus.


Bobbi Brown's Modern Classic Lip & Eye Palette

I usually hate to buy palettes that come with lip and eye shades together because of the eyeshadow fall outs it gets messy and I do not like that. This one though took my heart, the color variety is gorgeous and perfect for all the holidays that are around the corner. It's a limited edition and it come with two brushes and you can take it with you and use it from day to night.


Love
-AC

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...