Cover Day

As usual, here are the October covers!!

Harper's Bazaar

This is the UK cover and I have to say I kind of like it. It looks like a fall cover should look and the contrast of the colors is very appealing. Karen Elson looks great, even though I can't stop thinking that she looks a little dazed, right? But her amazing hair changes the whole thing.
I have no idea why, but lately I have been disappointed by the American covers. Drew Barrymore looks like she had mayor plastic surgery, I don't want to be mean because I love her but this cover did not make her justice. Besides that, I like the gold background paired the black dress she's wearing.
                                         

Vogue
And again, I understand we are all going crazy for spring 2010, but people we are barely starting fall and this issues do no justice. The first one is the US cover with Carey Mulligan and the other one is the UK issue with Cheryl Cole, and if it was the March cover I would be totally crazy about them, but they're October issues and it makes me mad.
The first one is the Portuguese cover with Pauline van de Cruysse, I fell in love with this cover. The animal print and red writing go perfect together. The second one is the Chinese edition with Kate Winslet which makes me really happy! I love the camel coat look...
Elle
Italian Elle always wins over my heart, they have the most beautiful cover you can find. In general all Italian covers are always great! This one is no exception, Chanel Iman looks gorgeous and not only that, she's wearing Gucci of course and she looks great doing so. Prompts for Iman and Elle Italia.

  

The Elle US team is celebrating its 25th anniversary and they created four covers with Amanda Seyfried, Megan Fox, Lauren Conrand and Gabourey Sidibe. 25 ladies are profiled and it's a big issue. Hands down the best cover is Amanda's, I think I like it so much because she is wearing that gorgeous LV piece.

Marie Claire

The first one is the American cover with Katie Holmes sporting a J. Mendel dress. The cover itself isn't great but it's not really bad either. On the other hand I love the second cover, it is the South Africa issue and it's great! Mary-Kate Olsen looks amazing.

Glamour
For magazine's like Glamour I think it's totally fine to have celebrities on the cover and Diane Kruger looks amazing, even though she is a former model. This is the Sweden issue and the only one that does justice to the magazine's name.

W Magazine
Michelle Williams and Ryan Gosling scored the cover thanks to their upcoming movie. I actually don't hate this cover, I think it looks really tender but in a good way.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...