Gossip Every Week






I'm a Gossip Girl watcher for one reason, and one reason only. The Fashion... I mean you have to love every single piece and how Eric Daman styles them. My sister usually notices if an actress has gained weight or dyed their hair one shade darker, but of course I do not. I notice a total different thing, I notice and look at what they're wearing! Of course I would. I have been in LOVE with the white Oscar De La Renta Grecian inspired dress, since I saw it (last season, I think). The styling is amazing! But I saw the picture of the grey Zuhair Murad a few days ago, I'm not sure if it has been on the show but if it hasn't it will be and let me tell you it's high up there with the Oscar De La Renta dress..


Which one do you like better?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...