First Aid Kit

I feel like I have been gone forever, but I'm here now and so happy to be able to write to you all. I got the "1,000 Dos&Don'ts to Dress By Forever" Glamour Special Edition a few weeks ago. But never got around to read the whole thing, so I did a few day a go and a found "84 things every woman needs in her wardrobe" and I really liked it because I really agree with the magazine. What they mention and I add is like a first aid kit we all need to have. So here I bring you those things with my own twist...

14 pairs of no visible panty-line.
7 bras (2 black,3nude, 1 pretty-color, 1 convertible).
1 good suit (pants or skirt).
2 work blazers
8 knit tops (a mix of cardigans, pullovers and heavier sweaters).
5 shirts and blouses.
10 good tees or tanks.
3 little-bit-sexy dressier tops.
4 pairs of work pants (1 black, 2 khaki, 2 other).
2 pairs of jeans.
1 pair of other-fabric casual pants.
3 dresses (at least one you can dress up way up).
3 go-to-work skirts.
2 pairs of shorts or casual skirts.
2 swimsuits that fit.
1 warm coat.
1 casual weekend jacket or parka.
4 pairs of flat shoes (sneakers, work-appropriate,other)
5 pairs of heels (2 work, 2 fun, 1 dressy).
1 pair of knee-high boots.
4 bags (1 work, 2 casual, 1 night).
1 hat, scarf and gloves set.
1 fashion tape.
2 pairs of summer sandals.
2 pairs of casual boots.
1 bold necklace.
3 pairs of earrings (1 work, 2 fun).
3 rings. (1 cocktail, 1 simple, 1 work)
3 button down shirts (1 white, 1 plaid, 1 other).

Note that I have more than 84 things, but we all need them. As jewelry goes I'm sure we all have or need more, after all our jewelry is what gives our outfits a personal touch.



I also read an article where Mr. Valentino gives his get-ready advice. It's called " Big-Night Rules, from Valentino". As the Valentino lover that you all know I am, I had to share this 5 tips with you!

1. Give yourself time.
2. Keep your hair, makeup and accessories simple.
3. Underdressing in often more stylish.
4. Invest in a tailor.
5. When in doubt, wear red.

How amazing is number 5? I mean only the great Mr. Valentino would advise us to wear red when nothing else works. And lets face it, if we really think about it. Every single tip is right on point.




Have a great Sunday!!
I want to thank everyone for all the lovely comments, I appreciate every single one...
-AC





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...