Nia Long's 40th Birthday Party





Nia Long, Tonya Lewis and friend



Top Chef Masters Winner Marcus Samuelson and actor Anthony Mackie

Nia Long celebrated her 40th birthday party at a private soiree at 632 Hudson in New York city. The actress looks fabulous in her black bustier sheer tiered ensemble. She just wakes up with a sunkist glow.

I was really surprise her girl Sanaa Lathan wasn't in attendance. Nia and actor Anthony Mackie look kind of cozy together. They do make a cute couple!

I am holding on to 39 with dear life. I have only 3 months to enjoy my thirties. In my twenties, I was fabulous and thought I would be young and skinny forever. In my thirties, I woke up one day and realize I couldn't wear midriff tops, hot pants and short skirts anymore, what a scary day!

Most people have a big party when they turn 40. I avoid crowds like the plague, so I am aiming for a quiet moment on a island with my fashion magazines and a drink constantly in my hands!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...