All Out

Happy Halloween to all!!! Of course this post it's going to be about Halloween... I've always gotten ideas from celebrities and just wondering around on the Internet. But there is a women that goes all out each year and let me tell you she really takes her time... Heidi Klum, she has gone the whole nine yards over the years and here some of her costumes.








I know... crazy right?

Some others that I actually love...
Anne Hathaway looks amazing in that Greek Goddess  costume.

Christina Aguilera, I don't really know if I love this one but I do like that she had her partner as part of her costume.

Karolina Kurkova in a lovely Flapper inspired costume.

Kim Kardashian in a SuperWoman costume.

Mariah Carey in a "Little Mermaid" inspired costume.

Audrina Patridge as a Peacock lady.



I was a Sailor last night... How about you? Please do tell!!
Have a great Halloween day...


LOVE
-AC
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...