You have to try it..

As the month is passing by I know that every store will have the lasts trends for the season to come. So I'm dying to go hunting for those trends, and I know all of you guys do too. I always try to at least buy one piece that can help me make that trend my own. As for this fall I have an on-going list of trends to try, this one's are the one's I'm loving at the moment.


Forget about the trench coat, this is the new deal. They're also perfect for every occasion...


1. Chloe, a classic shape made into an amazing coat. Chloe never sees to amaze me!
2. Phillip Lim, this piece it's more structured.
3. Aquascutum, and this last one it's one of my favourites! It's fun and a different alternative.


Ladies, an inspiration from our past generations has to be a must for this fall. The revival of the 50's with full skirts and cinched waists is here! I'm in love with this trend, it makes me feel more like a woman (if that makes any sense) .

1. Prada, all the lady-like pieces from this collection took my heart but specially this one.
2. Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs also did a really good job with this trend.


I know this two trends have been on every one's mouth, but I still had to share my favourites!


Have a good weekend..
                                             -AC
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...