Breaking News

I'm pretty sure that the things I'm going to talk about aren't breaking news to most of you guys... I still want to mention this news.

It's going to take place everywhere! It's going to be the second year it takes place. It has been said that this year's parties, sales, shopping, and fashion show were to be more amazing and bigger than ever before. The fashion show took place last night, and it certainly was the biggest one the world has seen. Trends of Fall 2010 were walked by the best models. You can head out and shop your dreams away, this event was made to inspired more customers to buy and of course help the economy. More info. here for the people who live in New York and elsewhere. On Sept. 14 CBS is launching a behind the scenes making of this event, tune in at 10:00 pm!




Also, tomorrow we'll see the beginning of the New York S/S 2011 fashion week. It's running from the 9th to the 16th. I'm so excited to see what's going to be on my wish list for spring, since it is my favourite season! You can see full schedules, here. What collections are you wanting to see? I want to see them all...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...