Cover Day!!

Now that September is here I get to share all of the September covers. I have my favourites, some I fairly like, and some others that I think could be way better. So here they are... Since this is one of the most important editions of the year, I had to post more than one cover.


The Vogue Selection

The best September Vogue covers, hands down!! The one on the left is the Russian cover with Natalia Vodianova, and it's stunning... Out of all of them, this one is my favourite. Natalia looks gorgeous and the cover itself is bestseller. From the background to the colors in it, the cover it's just great great. The cover on the right is the German issue, with Constance Jablonski  rocking it. It's a different kind of cover, but in a good way. Jablonski looks like she's having fun but at the same time she looks confident, amazing, and fashion forward.


                                    Brazilian, Alessandra Ambrosio       Japanese, Natasha Poly 

         
Australian,Catherine McNei               American, Halle Berry  
                                      
                   
 
                                          Spanish, Miranda Karr        British, Kate Moss

                                                              
French, Marion Cotillard

I also like the Brazilian issue, Alessandra looks really classy and elegant. The Japanese cover looks really brilliant and perfect for the fall season. I think the what Australian it's the best one they had in a long time. I'm not a fan of the American, Spanish, and British. I was expecting more from the American cover, for me it looks like a spring cover with another celebrity. The Spanish isn't so bad, I just don't like how the dress blends in with the background. And for the British one, well don't get me wrong I love Kate but I would of liked to see a fresh face, I do like the concept of the cover and what she's wearing. But I have to insist, we need some one else! As for the French one, well it looks really "french", classical beauty and kind of dark. Did you noticed Cotillard is wearing the brow-less look? Looks good right..


Marie Claire
Mary-Kate Olsen looks amazing, I think that this is how a fall cover should look like. Even though I like full body shots better, this one really makes me happy when I see it. The contents of the magazine are also great! The other cover I liked was the Spanish one, with Lyoka.


The Bazaar
Hate Jennifer Aniston's cover, I think that the pictures of her pictorial are way better. Any of those pictures could of made a perfect cover shot. The second one is the UK issue, with Gisele Bundchen looking as  gorgeous as ever! The last one is the Singapore cover and it's an eye-candy, that lace and animal print combination looks great.


Glamorous
I have never been a big fan of having celebrities as cover starts, but I have to admit that Jennifer Lopez did pull it off. She looks fierce and ready to take the world. A great cover and edition, her photo shoot and interview have to be seen.
For the Russian cover we have Anya Kazakova, Vlada Roslyakova, and Daria Zhemkova. All looking amazing for such an important issue.


Ella Girl
Elle's American issue it's my least favourite, the dress doesn't help Julia and it looks like something isn't right. On the other hand the Canadian cover is amazing! Love the way Daria looks sexy but innocent at the same time.




By the way.. Wouldn't it be nice to see a fashion designer on one of the cover? I think it would be a nice and awesome thing to do. After all we wouldn't have fashion without them. One last thing for cover day, would you guys want to see the month's actual issue or the next month's one?

                                        Love, AC
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...