The Best of the Best

Jessica Stam for Italian Vogue, November 2009
I fell in love with this editorial, but this shot was the best one (in my opinion).


Jessica Stam for American Harper’s Bazaar, August 2010
The beauty of this shot it's inexplicable, Stam's pose compliments the dress and the amazing background.


Chanel Iman for German Vogue, December 2009
Loved this editorial, it looked like she was having so much fun and looking amazing!

Adriana Lima for LOVE Magazine.
She's portraying Amy Winehouse and I can't stop looking at this shot... Amazing!


Don't we love amazing editorials like these ones? Every time I see something like this I can't stop and wonder, why don't we call it art? Certainly, for me it's the best art my eyes could see. We not only see beauty, but we also see great stories.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...