Renta is due in March

Oscar's de la Renta RTW Spring 2011 Collection it's to die for... As the Oscar lover I am, I couldn't resist myself from writing a whole post for him! Lets face it he's a genius, and this collection it's no exception. Here are some of my favourites.



I know, I practically LOVE the whole collection. It's different in some many ways, the romper would look great during day or night. The only thing I didn't like was the pattern of  the last dress, love the silhouette though! Like I've said, spring is my favourite season. Therefore I enjoyed fashion week so much that it's going to be all I can talk, write, and think about for the next few months!! I so hope to see all of these pieces on covers, editorials, and of course red carpets.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...