"The Skinny Corpse"

I think I'm a little mad, I was watching Fashion Police on E! like a few minutes ago and I'm really disappointed! First because Joan Rivers as the comedian she is made a fool of not only herself but the show too. Well maybe this particular episode I did not like, since I haven't seen many I can't hate it. What I can do is not agree with Giuliana Rancic's opinion, she nominated Victoria Beckham as the best dressed of that week (which was the week before the Thanksgiving episode) and I was happy for that, but when she also commented "I think the skinny corpse is rocking it like she always does"- oooh no she didn't! It really bothered me, like she's not a skinny corpse too. Don't get me wrong I love Guiliana, her silly personality, her fabulous style, and her voice on E! but honey you need to look in mirror.

This was the the look she nominated...
She is wearing her own design from her S/S11 collection and I agree with Giuliana she rocks that dress! So why call her a "skinny corpse"? I just do not get it.

Now lets admire Giuliana...
She has not only great hair and style but also a "skinny corpse", for some reason those words really bothered me!

So now that I got it out of me I can finally go to bed! Good night and have a great Sunday!
Sorry for the absence, finals have been crazy....
Love:
-AC
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...