Every Girl Should...

Own a men's watch... In other words an over-sized gold watch. Actually it doesn't have to be gold (but gold toned ones look amazing!), it can be pink for that matter. It just has to bring out a certain toughness. Personally I only have 5 colors and they are all different but I love for that "put together" sense they bring to my outfits and of course the versatility they bring to my life since I don't to take out my cellphone whenever I want to know the time.



Some of my favorites...

Michael Kors
I have been obsess with this model for awhile for me it look exactly like a men's watch should look like and the what is so appealing to me! It can make a pair of jeans with a shirt look a lot more clean or it can make a cocktail dress look elegant.
Chanel
This is how a modern watch should look like, it has a toughness that is overpower by the ring of diamonds.

Guess
This one is a flashier different tone and more affordable version of the Michael Kors, but for some reason I still like it a lot.

Michael Kors
This one is also a favorite! whether is wore with all black or white, it will always look amazing as a pop of color in an outfit.

Rolex
This is a closed to my heart, it reminds me of not only old school watches but the watches that my dad always had  as I was growing up. It looks so sophisticated on a women's wrist.




Divas wearing them...
Hayden Panettiere wearing a Rolex.
Jennifer Aniston with another Rolex.





Love
~AC
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...