Cover Day

Sorry for being away for so long(I took a long Thanksgiving break), but I'm back and happy to provide all the beautiful covers of this month!! So I'll get to it...

Glamour
Hands down, my favorite for this month! Fergi looks stunning in that red velvet Dsquared2 blazer. Very festive-like for the Holiday season. This cover is a 20th Anniversary Special Issue: Women of the Year in which Fergi is honored. Great cover, right?

Vogue

What can I say about the US cover? Angelina looks beautiful, but once again the pink and blue combination is lovely but too spring-like for this season. I like the fact the she isn't wearing all black and that pink shade on her lips is perfect for her.


The french issue is lovely, Tom Ford and Daphne Groeneveld look dashing in this cover. It takes my breath away for some reason. A really beautiful cover and festive too!

Harper's Bazaar
Katy Perry looks great on the US cover with natural make-up and a silver Reed Krakoff dress. Once again Harper's nailed another cover very appropriate for the season, but that was only the newsstands cover, the subscribers cover it's even better! When I saw it made my heart smile, I got it like 2 weeks ago and I had to shove all my magazines to the side but I got to read it over the weekend and it's great. The December issue is the Best Dressed Women of the Year issue and let me tell you ladies it's was candy for my eyes... You must get it!!!

 
The UK cover with Natalia Vodianova is also great, love the she has one side with armor and the other with a dress and it looks so intriguing. I want to know why the cover is like that, but it catches every ones eye.

Marie Claire

Rihanna looks quite innocent in the annual Glamour Issue of the UK cover. I think the contrast of the background blue and the pink feather piece is quite amazing but not for this season.


Elle
 Anne Hathaway looks amazing and so glamorous in that Balmain dress on the UK cover. For some reason it makes me think of new years and it make me smile. Another great cover under her belt, way to go honey!

Jessica Alba looks so sweet in the US cover but for some reason I think that all the American editors are going crazy over spring because that's all we are seeing in our covers. Alba is wearing a beautiful summery Dior look.

Self and Shape


I normally don't write about these magazines, but a mean they're great! I love Heidi's because of the festivity in it and she looks amazing in the Blumarine dress. Kelly's cover I love it not only because she's wearing red but because she lost 50 pounds and what a way to celebrate it! Way to go Kelly!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...