Every Girl Should...

A pair of white jeans!!!! I have to confess that at first I was a little skeptical about them, thinking about all the stains I could get on them or wonder if I would look huge in them, since for some reason I  used to believe that they would actually make me look wider (or any light wash jean in that fact). I know, I know! White isn't slimming... But they not only make me feel wonderful because they light up my day, but they also make any outfit look more sophisticated, sharp, and polished! Plus we can use them almost all year around, incredible right? We can take them out in spring and wear them with beautiful over sized floral tops! With bold colors during the Summer! And with rich brown and jewel tones during Fall!

For the Spring!
Gisele Bundchen looking amazing in skinny  white jeans.


For the hot Summer
Haylie Duff in distressed jeans.  

During Fall...
Before all, excuse the hair... Ok, now I can say that Annalynne McCord pulled those boot cut.



And the new thing!
White cargo jeans! Yes, this baby is going to be everywhere once spring hits among us...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...