Cover Day

First and foremost, sorry for being absent so long. After finals all I wanted were well deserved vacations which I've been enjoying, but I'm back and better then ever! (or so I want to say). Also Happy New Year... hope this year is great for all of you! Of course I had to start the new year and month with cover day. Lets enjoy!


Cosmopolitan
Ashley Greene looks so sexy but elegant at the same time, that is he reason why I liked this cover so much. This one is the American edition.

W Magazine
This cover is amazing in my opinion, very dark and expressive. Emma looks daring and ready to take the world which I love. W did an amazing job on this one!


Elle
Natalie Portman graces the cover of Elle Canada and she looks great. This cover represents the new year perfectly, bright yellow dress, pinkish make, and fabulous hair. A score for Canada, no doubt.

Model Liu Wen looks breathtaking of the China edition. Love the bare eye-make up, it makes the bold red lips the main focus which I love!

I really don't know whether to hate it or love it, but I'm leaning for hating it. When I read that Coco Rocha was doing Italian Elle for February I was trilled, but then I saw this... Usually Italian issues don't disappoint me but this one definitely did.

Model Erin Wasson took Elle Spain and klet me tell you... It's hands down the best Elle of the month!! Love the black on white photo and the lettering is perefect too. I'm really pleased to look at a different type of cover and love it. We need to see more of this, right?

Vogue
Another Natalie Portman cover for the same month maybe it's because of her new role, can't wait to see Black Swan! She must be happier with this one though. Surprisingly  I love this American edition, when I got it in the mail I was extremely happy to see a grown, poised, elegant Natalie. She is wering a silk chiffon J. Mendel dress.



Keira Knightley covers the UK edition and let me tell you I like the make-up and that's pretty much all I like. I hate  the dress, the hair, and the huge necklace. Not a good one this month.

Padma Lakshmi looks fabulous on the Indian issue, this on is their annual shape issue. The reason I like this cover is essence of it, does it make sense? I'll explain, it shows her vulnerable and beautiful, which combined they make a great cover.

Vogue Australia nailed it with this cover! The moment I saw it, it became one of my favorite covers of all times, I truly believe that is going to be really hard to top this one off. Miranda Karr look lovely and she doesn't even need to show a full smile to look happy and show that amazing glow that we can perceive. Miranda is the first pregnant woman to grace the Australian cover.


Sasha Pivovarova stars on the Portuguese cover, the one on the left. While Karolina Kurkova takes the Spanish issue, love the earthy make-up on Karolina.


Two more must seen are the China and Nippon covers, we have Gisele Bundchen look oh so fabulous on the right and on the left we have Li Bing Bing looking more powerful than ever.


Marie Claire
Amy Adams looks amazing in that cutout dress, I'm thinking of dying my hair that shade since my shade isn't that far from it. Maybe it's because I love how the hair was styled for this cover. Crazy thoughts!


Laura Blokhina cover the Italian issue looking great! I like how all the text was left to the one side only.

Danni Minogue for the UK issue in a Victoria Beckham dress.


Harper's Bazaar
Beautiful Emily Blunt cover the UK issue, I always like Harper's Bazaar covers because of the approach they use for their cover. Always different... Great cover right?


Another different cover but beautiful. Karisma Kapur graces the Indian cover. I love when they do full body shots, it lets you take the whole thing in.


 
Another gorgeous cover. Lily Donaldson looks amazing in the US cover, the editors did take to the next level and I love it! By the way this is the subscribers cover, I normally show the sub cover from Harper's Bazaar because they're much better!

Hilary Rhoda for the Russia issue, not a sub cover but a great one too. Amazing photo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...