Pretty Face All Day Long

I took a trip to my local shopping mall on Tuesday because I needed to buy a foundation. I normally buy another one when the one I have is have way done, but I wanted to try a new one this time. As the Clinique fan for face that I am, I went straight to the Clinique counter and well I came back home with some other goodies... Take a look!

All the goodies... just how they come

How they look outside the boxes...

I also got a free tote because I bought more than a certain amount, can't remember the amount but it was at Macy's so you all can also check it out. Such a cute tote!

Even Better foundation- it's the first time I  have gotten it  but I have only heard good things about so I'll keep you updated. Love the fact that it was SPF 15, that's always a plus.

Long Last Glosswear in Kissyfit- I have a couple of this and I love them! Which is weird because for color wise I always go to Mac to get glosses, shadows, etc. but I find myself buying these Clinique glosses all the time. I'm kind of pale so I love this tone on me.

All About Eyes Concealer- If this is as good as the All About Eyes Cream I'm going to be in love.. ( I know I say that a LOT) I used it this morning and well I have to use it again because to be honest I didn't pay attention to my under eye circles.

Wash-Away Gel Cleanser- this cleanser I had used before and I have no idea with I stopped using it but I'm back to it. It's perfect for oily skin and taking all that make-up off at night, it has done wonders for me!

Pore Minimizer- this one is exactly to control t-zone shine. I used it for two days already and it's amazing. It has control my oiliness so well that I feel like I don't have oily skin. I actually bought the Pore Minimizer- refining lotion and I was using it morning and night after my 3-step and it was also doing wonders. My pores do look smaller and I feel much better. So now that I got this one, I'm using it in the morning and using the lotion at night. I'm happy that I'll be using both, I'm sure I'll be getting better results.




Got a few more things to show you!!
Stay tuned...
Any questions on these products email me or leave it in the comments


Have a nice weekend!
-AC
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...