Cover Day

November covers are out and ready to be taken by all of us, here are a few!

Vogue
Nippon- Lily Donaldson

Australia- Abbey Lee

US- Anne Hathaway

For the first time in a few months I actually like the American cover. I think is very festive and I love the red heading. The Australian cover isn't so bad, I like the dazed look on Abbey Lee.


Elle
US- Kate Hudson

Yet another spring cover during the fall, I feel like I have been saying this for the past few months and I'm sure you guys are tire of it! But I still really like it, does that count?


Marie Claire
UK- Lea Michele

US- Victoria Beckham

Victoria is officially back! I can't wait to get this baby in the mail, I'm really excited for it. I like both covers a lot, the red heading on the UK cover makes it more season appropriate.


Sorry I only have a few this time, this have been hectic! And I have to get going, but I wanted to post Cover Day for you guys! Hope your having a great day...

Thanks for all the lovely comments and my followers!
-AC
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...