Life as I really know it

This might end up being the most random post you ever read, ans it's because I have a lot to say today!

First of all.. MIKE POSNER
I love him! I think his music is great, and his voice? AMAZING! Posner's debut album, 31 Minutes To Takeoff, came out today! Sorry but I'm really excited, I've been anticipating it since I first heard of him (that was months ago). Some of  my favorites songs are from his mixtapes, one of them is "Still Not Over You ft. Eric Holljes", from Mike's debut mixtape A Matter of Time. The other one is "I Don't Trust Myself" from his second mixtape, One Foot Out the Door. So listen to them here and here!  I gotta say that his album is going to be the first one I get in a couple of years, it's just a must have. For more info. and if you want to get the album on iTunes visit his official site: HERE! :)
By the way, love the cover! That cobalt blue jacket goes great with the airplane scene.


Another thing I want to talk about is the Teen Choice Awards, Katy Perry was the host and I have to say she was hilarious! I really liked all the outfit changes that she did through the night. And that takes me to the main point. Who were the best dressed?
Lea Michele wore a beautiful Naeem Khan green leaf cocktail dress, paired with nude Fendi clutch and Christian Dior platforms. Doesn't she look amazing? Another hit for her!


Ashley Greene went for a nude Valentino, she also went for black Salvatore Ferragamo peep toes and Killian clutch. I'm a complete Valentino fan, so of course I think she looked fantastic.


The night's favorite (well, my favorite) was the stunning Emilio Pucci on Leighton Meester. She looked AMAZING, she chose the perfect hair, and the perfect Christian Loubutins and Salvatore Ferragamo clutch. She couldn't look better, way to go Leighton!


Last thing, I do not know why I barely got my Marie Claire September issue, but it's finally here!
I'm still missing Vogue and I'm going crazy. Well I'm mentioning this because I barely got to see Mary-Kate's photo shoot and I have to say I absolutely adore it!

                                                                                             Sorry I know it's really bad quality I'll try to  find another one soon! And yes
this one was my favorite.




Have a fun Monday...
AC
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...