An Angel


For me, Alessandra Ambrosio is one of the it girls. I know she is 29, and had a baby girl (and rocked the catwalk 3 months later) but for me she's one of the models that will always be remembered. She has been on the cover of more than 40 magazines, and was the first model to be on the cover of Glamour back in 2006. Not only that, she also became the spokesmodel of Victoria's Secret PINK line. And of course she has walked the runway for designers such as, Prada, Christian Lacroix, Fendi, Christian Dior, Ralph Lauren, Giorgio Armani, and of course Oscar de la Renta. So when I saw the new Moschino Fall/Winter 2010 campaing, I went crazy! She looks totally amazing...

  
I'm feeling the pirate scene. Can you notice how different she looks from the runway picture to the ad campaing pictures? She's a true cameleon.






pictures from: vsholic.com and google                                         ~AC

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...