Supermodel: Ajak Deng



Ataui and Ajak Deng

Topshop

First it was the Brazilians, then the Eastern Europeans now it's the Sudanese models taking over the runway! Alek Wek paved the way for Ajak Deng and Ataui Deng (they are not sisters). I don't know what it is about Sudan but everybody has gorgeous flawless skin. After fleeing in 2002 at the age of twelve, Ajak and her family relocated to Australia where she was discovered.

I first notice Ajak on Lanvin Spring 2010 runway and I was mesmerize with her natural beauty and don't let me get started with those cheek bones. The nineteen year old has a face of an angel and body of death. She managed to booked Valentino, Chloe, Michael Angel and John Paul Gaultier runway shows and also appeared in Topshop and Benetton ads.

I can't wait to see her grace the Spring 2011 shows with her stunning face!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...