First day at the office...

Today is a special day for me, so before i head out to celebrate. I wanted to post my first Blog entry. This Blog is basically going to be about "Life as I know it", one day i might talk about fashion and the next day I might talk about the most played on my iTunes or maybe about food. I do have to say it's mostly going to be about fashion, but wait! Don't think: "oh no! another fashion blog", because even though i love to dress up and run around my town in beautiful dresses (during the summer of course). I am a little too shy to post pictures of my every day outfits, but maybe one day I'll have the courage to do it. It is going to be about the latest models on the runways, my undying love for Chanel or just tips and little secrets that I want to share with you guys.


Until next time
   -A
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...