The Best Of Africa Fashion Week 2010


CHRISTIE BROWN (Ghana)



DEOLA SAGOE (Nigeria)



DAVID TLALE (South Africa)



THULA SINDI (South Africa)



ITUEN BASI (Nigeria)




GLORIA WAVAMUNNO (Uganda)




South Africa is definitely the place to be. Besides the FIFA World Cup, Africa Fashion Week Spring 2010 kicked off last week. Stunning creations and models graced the runway. I was totally blown away with all of the amazing colorful designs!

My favorite Christie Brown vibrant playful silhouettes just put a smile on my face. The queen herself Deola Sagoe brought on the drama with her elegant glamorous silhouettes.

David Tlale didn't let me down with his funky feathers and bold prints pieces. I simply adore Thula Sindi lady-like dresses and skirts. Ituen Basi and Gloria Wavamunno gorgeous African prints were captivating.

Xoliquoricexo has the best and the most coverage of Africa Fashion Week so please check out their site!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...