A/X And Elle Present "Disco Glam"


Gabrielle Union looks beyond cute in her black A/X Exchange romper.

I said it before and I will say it again, Gabby has the best weave in Hollywood. I am loving her lighter hair color for the summer. I can't wait to get my hair colored!



Elise Neal looks beyond fabulous in this white one-shouldered dress paired with her favorite leopard peep-toe heels.



Keri Hilson looks beyond adorable in her ikat print romper paired with a great satin ruffled jacket all by A/X Exchange.

I am also loooving her nude Aldo platforms. I rather spend about $150 instead of $700 for some Brian Atwood's "Maniac" heels.



I have to run to the A/X Exchange store because everyone looks too fabulous. Actress Samaire Armstrong is rocking the cutiest gray embellished dress.

Her gray tied Jeffrey Campbell booties are beyond fabulous.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...