Cat Cat Cat

I know that at least you guys have heard of So You Think You Can Dance, and I love it! I not only like the dance part of it, but I also love watching Cat Deeley dance around in those beautiful cocktail dress that she wears. She can be wearing vintage or Valentino but always looking amazing. The styling of the dresses is also pretty amazing, Cat's hairstyles changed as much as this year's season. She also likes to take risks with her outfit's, which I love about her. Ok, now it's time to let your eyes fall in love with Deeley's outfit's from season 7 (and I know it finish like two weeks ago, but she needs to recognized!!).


I have to say that this number it's one of my least favourite's, she chose a Topshop dress and paired it with Christian Louboutin heels. It's a well taken risk (even though I'm not in love with it).


You guys have to agree with me, she looks totally amazing in this Pinko. The detail on the dress it's just wonderful, and the one-shoulder aspect makes it flirty. Cat paired the dress with Jimmy Choo shoes and her own jewelery.


This Shareen vintage dress shoes perfectly with those Givenchy shoes. The first thing I thought when I saw her was "She chopped off her hair!", but no she didn't. Even though she totally rocked the bob! What can I say about that dress? For me it's like the perfect LBD with a twist of color and a glam feature to it.

Feathers on a Valentino dress are just amazing. As the Valentino lover I am, I absolutely adore this dress. She went with simple Miu Miu heels and no accessories. She went with the whole feeling of the dress and let it go simple but classy.


This Zac Posen looks amazing on her! Not everyone call pull off a gold dress, she sure can. Paired with Jimmy Choo shoes and bombshell hair.


Another gold dress, this time she went with a vintage classic piece. She chose nude Jimmy Choo, it seems like she loves Jimmy Choo heels!

This tribal print was perfect for the season and the show. She went for a Diane von Furstenberg mini dress, and more accesories than she normally wears. She wore a headband and belt, paring those long legs with Camilla Skovgaard heels.

My personal "please do not wear it again". I don't want to be too harsh because I love Cat, but this Lanvin dress wasn't for her. From the draping to the color it just wasn't a good fit. Wore with Jimmy Choo nude sandals.

And now, my favourite! The lace part of this dress is gorgeous. She went for a red lip and big curls, Cat looked totally amazing. Even though I would of liked that she wore this dress for the grand finally. A great Jenny Packham dress with great Christian Louboutin shoes.




I absolutely adore the fact that she only wears cocktail dress, and shows off those amazing legs. I really do like the show because of her! One day she's wearing a 60's inspired look and the next she can be a glam princess.


                                    Love:
                                      -AC
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...