Fabulous Events

The Tonight Show With Jay Leno



Janet Jackson looks chic as ever in my favorite Donna Karan dove gray peplum sculptural spring 2010 skirt suit. The singer/actress was promoting her up-and-coming movie "Why Did I Get Married Too?". She spoke about her weight issues, appearing on "Good Times" and of course her brother Michael Jackson's death.

I still watch that crazy intense dinner scene from the original movie "Why Did I Get Married?" over and over again. This is one of the few movies by Tyler Perry that I am looking forward to.

ShoWest 2010 Events


Jennifer Lopez looks absolutely fabulous in this taupe sheer ensemble. I am looooving everything about this look from her exquisite bodice to her chain detail pencil skirt and I am losing my mind of her t-strap platforms.



Amanda Seyfried won the "Breakthrough Actress Award". She looks heavenly in this asymmetric ruffled Valentino dress. I wished she wore nude or metallic heels instead of her black strappy sandals.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...