"17 Again" Los Angeles Premiere

At first I was wondering why Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon was at this little teenager movie then it dawn on me that she took her seventeen year old son for the premiere. Anyway, she looks great as always and I don't mind the matchy matchy with the turquoise blouse and shoes.

Vanessa Hudgens looks beyond gorgeous in her peach Zac Posen dress. I am drooling over her coral crocodile Nancy Gonzalez clutch and black ankled Camilla Skovgarrd's heels. It's soooo unfair this teenager is rocking a $2,000 bag!


Keke Palmer looks too cute in her peach strapless dress. Her make-up is flawless.


Monique Coleman looks chic in this black and white ensemble but she could had gone up a size with her slacks! I do love her tribal necklace though.


Actress Tiya Sircar looks amazing in her coral and purple strapless dress. She is giving me fever in these purple Christian Dior wedges!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...