Chris Webber Bada Bling Gala


Elise Neal looks super chic in this white with shimmering details. I love this look to death from head to toe...Pure Perfection!


Tichina Arnold looks fabulous in this ensemble but I just hate black in the summer. I need color!

I am not feeling this look at all on Wendy Raquel Robinson. It just looks cheap and dated. If this was 1995, this look would be fine.


I need to see something other than black on Jill Marie Jones. Even though her bubbled dress is great, the black just makes it boring!



I wanted this gorgeous animal print BCBG Max Azria maxi dress that Claudia Jordan had on but they didn't have my size. I am still on the hunt!


Kenya Moore is extremely beautiful but she needs to hire a fashion stylist in order to look more modern and fashion forward.


Lil'Mo is Hollywood pregnant! She looks fabulous in this gold metallic embroidered sheath dress!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...