Front Row At Paris Couture Fashion Week Haute Couture

CHANEL


Jessica Alba looks positively divine in this white embroidered Chanel flirty dress paired with black textured booties. Of course, I adore her red pop of color belt.


CHRISTIAN DIOR


Jessica Alba is certainly on her role. She looks adorable once again in this feminine flirty fuchsia and white floral printed Christian Dior dress. I swear this is the first time in history that I looove white heels. Her white Dior peep-toes are the answer.



I know Anna Wintour is wondering why I am always seated with these "actresses of the moment" or fashion bloggers(okay, I wish I was one) and even worst Bravo's housewives on the front row?

It's like a doctor going through four years of college, another 4 years of medical school, two years of residence and owing about 200,000 in student loans and he is in the operating room with "Dr. Fly By Night" who received his degree on line within two years! I just have to get that of my chest mostly because I am jealous as hell!!!

Anyway, Blake Lively looks simply divine in her white ruffled Christian Dior dress paired with fabulous nude Christian Louboutin heels. I am loooving her delicate headpiece!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...